Date: April 23, 11:00 am GMT
Location: Online (Free)
Dear Partners and Colleagues,
Following our long-term partnership with the Vostock Capital it is a great pleasure to communicate, the forthcoming Free Webinar: “Status of major projects on construction and modernization of HPPs in the Balkans”, on the April 23, 11:00 am (GMT).
Today hydropower in the Balkans accounts for about 50% of region’s installed capacity, which is 12.5 GW generated by 53 middle and large HPPs and 203 SHPPs. The technical potential is about three times above the actual usage which is 36 GW. More than 30 hydropower investment projects on construction, rehabilitation and expansion will be developed in the Balkans during the next five years.
Explore more about the under-development projects on construction and modernization of Hydropower Plants in the Balkans during the webinar!
Join the webinar for free on April 23, 11:00 AM GMT
At the webinar you will learn about:
- Overview of the hydropower market, opportunities and forecasts of future development of clean generation in the Balkans;
- Most promising projects on construction and modernization of HPPs for development within 2020-2030 in the Balkan region;
- First-hand information about HPP’s technological improvement and further innovations.
Among the speakers of the webinar:
- Željko Ratković, Department of Investments, MH Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske M.P. a.d. Trebinje. Topic of the presentation:
“Energy Projects of MH Elektroprivreda RS with Relevance to Climate Change”
- Nevena Djukic, General Manager, Energy portal
The topic of the presentation: “Renewable energy in Serbia”
Have no time to join the webinar at the appointed time? Follow the link to register and get the webinar materials. The webinar is held in English.
For more, it can be found in the Press Release of the Webinar Hydro Balkans 2020.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today