Date: 7-8 November 2019
Venue: Belgrade, Serbia
Organiser: Vostock Capital
Dear Partners and Colleagues,
We’re delighted to announce the being part as advisory board of the Hydropower Balkans 2019, after the successful participation at the Summits 2018 and 2017.
Participations that have seen the kept of a presentation on:
– “Albania hydroelectric sector towards large and sustainable developments”. For more can be get from the PowerPoint slides presented at 2th edition Summit “Hydropower Balkans 2018”, organized by Vostock Capital among 6-8 November 2018, at the Splendid Conference Resort, Budva, Montenegro, and,
– “Legal Granting Regime of Hydro’s in WBs”. For more can be get from the PowerPoints as kept at the conference “Balkans Hydropower Summit 2017” as well as a fully executive report “Legal Granting Issues of Hydroelectric Resources in the Western Balkans” by EuroElektra / Dr Lorenc Gordani.
The 3rd Annual International Investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2019” (6-7 November 2019, Belgrade, Serbia) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region.
Programme Highlights 2019:
- Strategic plenary session: Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape;
- Special focus! Balkan hydropower projects with 2020- 2030 implementation period;
- Round table with technical directors: ask burning questions to industry leaders;
- Investments in hydropotential of the region: discussion with international investors (institutional, financial, industrial, etc.);
- Case studies from companies successfully carrying out the construction, modernisation and operation of HPP across the region;
- Exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development;
- Fast and efficient! Road-Show of innovative technologies and equipment;
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings.
Among VIP guests 2018:
- Andrei-Petrisor Maioreanu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy – Romania;
- Ivan Trpeski, Director for Development and Investment, ELEM;
- Željko Ratković, Director of Department for Investments, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske;
- Jaap Sprey Head of Office, EBRD;
- Ioannis Argyrakis, Director of hydroelectric generation department, PPC;
- Christopher Millward, Head for Europe, Middle East and North Africa, MIGA;
- Lorenc Gordani, Energy Lawyer, University Marin Barleti;
- Marian Bratu, Member of Management Board, Hidroelectrica and many others.
Among participants 2018:
ABB, Aimsir, Albanian Centre for Energy Regulation and Conservation (ACERC), Albanian Energy Regulatory Authority (ERE), Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), Andritz Hydro, AUMA Riester, Balkan Green Foundation, Bulgarian Energy Holding, Carpi Tech, Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EBRD, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske, Emerson Process Management, Energy Agency of Republic of Macedonia, European investment bank (EIB), Fortum Corporation, Gajek Engineering CO, HEP-Production, HPP Perucica, HPP Piva – EPCG, Hydro-Economic Enterprise Iber-Lepenc, Investment and development fund of Montenegro JSC, Italtechnics, Kosovo Energy Corporation (KEC), Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia, Ministry of Energy of Romania, PPC Albania, Tractebel Engineering, Transelectrica, Verbund Hydro Power GmbH, WWTECH Hydro and many others.
Contact person: Olga Zhogal, Forum Director
Tel. +44 207 394 3090
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today