Date: 5th-6th June 2019
Location: London – UK
Dear Partners and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure to communicate, the forthcoming ACI’s European EV Charging Summit, to take place in London, UK, on 5th & 6th June 2019.
The conference will give updates on the drivers and trends of the quickly evolving EV industry. Over the two days, the event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the publishing industry: DNOs, OEMs, CPOs, Power Suppliers, financial stakeholders, manufacturers, mobility technology providers, governmental officials and regulators, to hear case-studies and discuss during interactive sessions & panel discussions.
Join the event in London to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview & Market Analysis of European EV Infrastructure
- European Policies & New Regulations to Support Development of EV
- Preparing your city for EV surge & Creating Infrastructure Proposal
- Adapting Business Models: Collaboration in EV Charging Infrastructure
- Interoperability & Charging Solutions: Roaming Agreements
- Users Experience & Utilisation
- Charging Forward through Communication with Smart Grid
- Home & Residential Charging: The real cost when owning an EV
- Technology Momentum: Revolutionising Fast Charging for Electric Vehicle
- Exponential growth of batteries demand
- Commercial Electric Vehicles
Power World Analysis/subscribers are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Pramod Kale on +91 9637464143 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting EECe1.
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today