Dear Partners and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure to communicate, the forthcoming of the Cost Effective O&M Strategies in European PV Market. Grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) systems are expected to increase over the coming decade and will put a premium on achieving optimal performance and reliability.
ACI’s Cost Effective O&M Strategies in European PV Market conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the industry, where we shall discuss solar operations and maintenance (O&M), asset management (AM) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference will also address the factors that influence energy storage and improved remote monitoring, as well as the role of upcoming trends in digitalization and IT security for solar systems.
O&M experience is producing new industry knowledge, procedures and guidelines. Current O&M practices and lessons learned distilled from experiences to date shall be presented and adoption of these practices is expected to support and maintain planned increases in PV power.
The two-day event will unite decision makers in Solar PV energy community, with an emphasis on O&M, efficiency, reliability, regulation and EU energy / climate challenges.
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Antonio Alcaro, UK Portfolio Manager – Operation & Maintenance, ReneSola
- Dr Josefine Helene Selj, Research Professor, University of Oslo
- Giovanni Terranova, Managing Director, Bluefield Partners LLP
- Ivan Androcec, Head of Strategy & Development, Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d.
- Lucia Dolera, Project Coordinator, APPA Renovables
- Luigi La Pegna, Head of O&M, Enel Green Power
- Margarete von Oppen, Partner, ASD Law
- Michael McCharty, CEO, ISEA: Irish Solar Association
- Paolo Rocco Viscontini, President, Italia Solare Association
- Paul Norrish, Director, Wise Energy
- Pierre Jerome Desmarquest, Head of O&M, Voltalia
Person of Contact
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) – part of The Whitmore Group
- +48 (0) 61 898 7070 direct +48 (0) 616 467 040
- +44 (0) 20 7 593 0071
10 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today