11th annual Conference & Exhibition
Now in its 11th year, BEFF – Balkan Energy Finance Forum returns bigger than ever, bringing together senior Energy sector stakeholders with international investors and key government figures to create a new vision for the region’s future energy roadmap. As SEE embarks on new frameworks for Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency initiatives continue to grow, industry leaders will gather in Belgrade this November to unravel the complex investment landscape that lies ahead.
- The best models and financing options for RE and EE projects in the region
- New incentives and initiatives available for energy efficiency projects
- How to create a commercially successful biomass energy project in the region
- Opportunities for large-scale energy developments in SEE and how to get a project off the ground
- The Montenegro-Italy undersea power cable: how will it affect electricity trading?
- New regulations under discussion and what they mean for investors
Here’s a flavour of what’s in store for you http://www.eelevents.co.uk/beff2018
Marketing Manager EEL Events
55 Princes Gate Exhibition Road
London SW7 2PN
Tel: +44 (0)207 1479 750
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today