Ensuring the Future of Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Optimisation
Dear Partners and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure to communicate, after the successful along collaboration, the being part of the advisory board of the 4th Future of Biogas Europe, taking place in London, UK, on 7-8 November 2018.
Building up on the success of 2017 edition that took place last November in London with 80+ key industry representatives joining the forum, this year’s edition will once again bring together biogas producers, technology/solution providers, leaders from agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, transport and waste industry and experts from the entire value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
Join us in London to participate in interactive sessions & panel discussions with expert speakers sharing knowledge and experience and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Who Will Attend? Biogas production companies, Biogas technology suppliers, Energy & utility companies, Waste to energy project developers, Policy makers, Waste water treatment specialists, Biomass producers, Waste management specialists, Technology development & solution providers, National/local governments & industry/manufacturing investing in biogas facilities, Green Energy Financial & Investment firms, Research & academic organisations, High energy using industries, Energy companies, Food and beverage industry, Agricultural sector, Regulatory and Policy Officers, Consultants and analysts.
Topics for Discussion
- European Union Biogas & Biomethane Market: Key Developments & Legislative Updates
- Certifications Schemes & Certificate Trading
- Injection into the Grid
- Biogas for the Transport Sector
- Creating Biobased Building Blocks from Biogas and Biomethane
- Financing & Funding Biogas & Biomethane Production
- Biogas Upgrading Technologies
- Technological Innovations Advancing the Industry
- Potential in the Landfill & Wastewater treatment Sector
Exclusive Pre-Conference Site Visit to the National Physical Laboratory
The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is the UK’s National Measurement Institute and is a world-leading centre of excellence in developing and applying the most accurate measurement standards, science and technology available. For more than a century, NPL has developed and maintained the nation’s primary measurement standards.
These standards underpin an infrastructure of traceability throughout the UK and the world that ensures accuracy and consistency of measurement. NPL’s measurement capability is used on a daily basis to support international trade, and enable and validate technological innovations. NPL employs over 500 scientists, based in south-west London, in a laboratory, which is amongst the world’s most extensive and sophisticated measurement science buildings.
NPL is opening three laboratories for Biogas conference delegates to visit:
- NPL’s biomethane purity lab provides traceable measurements of critical impurities present within biomethane, according to European specifications EN16723. The gas and particle metrology group has spent over 10 years developing novel calibration gas standards and measurement methods to meet the needs of the growing biomethane industry.
- NPL’s multi-gas multi-pressure humidity facility provides a unique capability for humidity calibration, testing and research, for humidity measurements in diverse energy gases and mixtures, at pressures up to 3 MPa (30 bar).
- The area of mass and related quantities looks after the national standard kilogram and provide traceability for mass, force, pressure and density measurements to accredited laboratories and end users. In more applied metrology areas we have been involved with developing gas pyknometry techniques for density measurements and investigating correlations between the density of biofuels and their provenance.
Experts in each area will be on hand to show you the facilities, and discuss the applications and technical capabilities. We look forward to welcoming you!
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Download Brochure: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/future-biogas-europe/ebge4-mktg-agenda/
Register today for the opportunity to gain useful industry insights and network amongst the leading industry professionals. With an investment of £1,595 only you can benefit from becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Readers/ Subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Mado on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting EBGe4MKTG.
For further information or to register, please contact:
Mado Lampropoulou, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0607
We welcome you to join our leading experts at Future of Biogas Europe Summit 2018!
Please click on the link below to view the latest agenda: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/future-biogas-europe/ebge4-mktg-agenda/
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
359,390 total views, 4 views today