Date: 6-8 November 2018
Venue: Budva, Montenegro
Organiser: Vostock Capital
Dear Partners and Colleagues,
It is a great pleasure to communicate the being part as advisory board of the Hydropower Balkans 2018, after the successful participation at the Summit “Hydropower Balkans 2017” Podgorica. A participation that seen the keep of a presentation on Legal Granting Regime of Hydro’s in WBs. For more can be find the PowerPoints as kept at the conference “Balkans Hydropower Summit 2017” as well as a fully executive report “Legal Granting Issues of Hydroelectric Resources in the Western Balkans” by EuroElektra / Dr Lorenc Gordani.
The 2nd annual International investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2018” (6-8 November 2018, Budva, Montenegro) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region.
Among VIP guests and speakers 2017:
- Ljupcho Nikolovski,Minister, Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia
- Andrei-Petrison Maioreanu,Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy of Romania
- Agron Hetoja, CEO, Albanian Power Corporation KESH
- Izet Žigić, President of the Supervisory Board,Power utility of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Martyn Osborn, Technical Director for Energy, WBIF
- Željko Ratkovic, Director of Department of Investment, Power utility of Republic Srpska
- Ivan Bulatovic, Executive Director, Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem AD (CGES)
- Reiner Dietmar, Managing Director, VERBUND Renewable Power GmbH
- Irena Ratkovic Malbasa, Director, Zagreb na Savi and many others.
Among participants 2017:
Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), ANDRITZ HYDRO, Bulgarian National Electric Company (NEK), Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EFT Group, Electricity Power Distribution Operator (OSHEE), Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske (BiH), HSE Invest, Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Montenegrin Electric Enterprise (EPCG), Pöyry Energy, VERBUND Hydro Power, Zagreb na Savi, Stucky, ACERC, and many others.
Programme Highlights 2018:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2019-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and effective implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPPs’ construction and modernization across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings
- Fast and Efficient! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment
Organised by: Vostock Capital https://www.vostockcapital.com/en/
Contact person: Forum Director Milana Stavnaya
Tel. +44 207 394 3090
Official website: https://www.hydropowerbalkans.com/
Most Read Publications
Most Visit Section
2,147,483,647 total views, 1 views today